Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: RE: All hail Tri-X
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 13:26:38 EST

In a message dated 12/31/99 11:28:33 AM, ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca writes:

<< So what do I use?  All three.  If I am fortunate enough to have some
idea of what I will be photographing and what the lighting will be like, I
choose the film that I think might give the particular effect that I would
be trying to get.  That may sound crazy, but with B&W films, one has a wide
palette of films, developers, toners and printing paper surfaces to work
with. >>

I guess I'm too simple to do that. I use one black and white film, one color
slide film. I've got a pretty good idea what it will do. I like to keep
things simple.

Bob