Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder or SLR?
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 09:39:00 +0100

Hi!
Missed the point? I think that the point is not modernity or convenience -
the point is that with a Leica rangefinder, Visoflex and approppriate
lenses you can do anything a SLR can do - if you have the requisite skills,
that is. Nobody says that is easy but it can be done.
OTOH Visoflex photography - like single malt whisky - is an acquired taste
many people choose not to acquire.
All the best!
Raimo
Photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen