Subject: Re: [Leica] URGENT REQUEST FOR ADVICE...
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 20:31:56 EST

<<So, Richard, what kind of a guy is Dr. Joe and is he a man to be trusted
with my money?  By now I have several references and it seems that he is a
much-loved man with both talents and scruples! >>

Bill,

Joseph Yao is to be completely trusted.  In my dealings with him he has been
scrupulously honest, and more than fair in every way.  I would not hesitate
in the slightest to  buy anything from him.  If you would like more
information, please feel free to contact me off list.  I don't want to
embarrass Joseph with praise as I'm sure he will be reading this.

Happy New Year,
Richard Wasserman