Subject: Re: [Leica] Bad test big no-no
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:13:37 EST

I just want to correct any misunderstanding that i might have given in
relation to this question. I am not suggesting that the film should be
dumped, by all means test it to make sure it is OK but then use it on less
crucial work.

If you have a big job, and you are a professional who the client will expect
to pay for your professionalism, then you owe it to the client not to risk
everything for the sake of a few dollars (or pounds etc.) spent on buying
fresh film. After all, the cost will be charged back to the client in some
form or other!