Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder or SLR?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:01:35 -0800

John Black wrote:

>Remember, if you ain't a professional, it needs to be fun!>>>>

Hi John,

I thought you might like to know I've been a professional for close to 50
years now and I never stopped having fun the whole time from one end of the
world to the other and back a few times.:)

You know photography is the most fun thing one can do and if one isn't
having fun and relating to their assignments and having fun, then they
better damn well go dig graves!

I've always thought I got into photography because it's a fun thing to do
and not work.

Never been work in the sense of "taking the pictures" with M or R cameras,
physically it's some what demanding, even then it's not work. WORK!  is
moving concrete blocks, not photography, professional or amateur.

So have fun my friend until the end! :) I fully intend to as I always have.:)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant