Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder or SLR?
From: Marshall Rafferty <mrafferty@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:46:34 -0800

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 11:54:10 -0500, Marc wrote:

>And Leitz had an answer for you, the Visoflex reflex housing, which
>increases the flexibility of the Leica camera from extreme microphotography
>to the longest in long-focus lenses.  (And the 5/400 Telyt-V, second
>version, is a killingly wonderful lens, too!)

I'm afraid my Visoflex has been pretty much permanently relegated to
my copy stand with it's attendant 65mm Elmar... but I must say that
for copying, it is a joy to use. The M4 body slips on in a second and
it's ready to go!

Regards,

Marshall

p.s. Nice to see someone from Searoom over on this list, Marc... I
only discovered this one a few days ago, though we've been Leica
people for decades.