Subject: RE: [Leica] URGENT REQUEST FOR ADVICE...
From: "Jonathan Borden" <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:49:59 -0500

Much depends on how it was stored. At work, we have a roll of TMAX 400
(which is rarely used) from 1993 which is fine, it has been carefully
refrigerated.

Do you have another option? If the shoot is very important and you can
easily obtain other film, why risk it? On the other hand if it has been
stored well and you have no other option it should be fine.

Jonathan Borden