Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder or SLR?
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:33:52 EST

In a message dated 12/29/99 5:06:50 PM, msmall@roanoke.infi.net writes:

<< Which means you must have two camera systems with duplications in
investment, weight, and so forth.  Easier to have one system which
accomodates an occasional use of an accessory to expand the utility of the
basic camera.

My SLR needs are not occasional. However, I'm sold on the rangefinder for the
tasks that it's well suited for. I'm happy with the two systems I use --
three if you count the Bronica. If you're happy with the Visoflex, more power
to you. I just don't see it as an option for me.

Bob