Subject: Re: [Leica] Jags and Konicas
From: EyeDok2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 21:31:36 EST

the S80 is their first FWD. A close friend just got an S70, which I drove for
750 miles & fell for it completely. So I decided to get an S80 for my
retirement gift in June. I compared it to the Jag and it is NO match, even
tho they are now both Fords !!.  Also I got my first Leica( a IIIC) when I
was 16 (working in a camera shop) in 1948.
                                                      Myron
PS, I also have an 89 Buick Reatta, & an 84 Alfa 2000 Veloce Spider.
    Not getting rid of either. Wife thinks I am completely insane or have
    Senile Dementia.