Subject: Re: [Leica] Jags and Konicas
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 17:21:21 -0800

Hello Myron:

I have been using Leica's since 1956 when I purchased a IIIg.

As for Volvos and Jags, I have lusted for an XK 120M or and XKE but have
been afraid of the maintenance issue.

Our 1987 Volvo 240DL served us for 150,000 miles and almost 13 years without
anything but a new clutch, brakes twice and tires.   It was always reliable.

We now have a 960, nolonger made, any find its driving qualities much
improved.   We bought it since it is rear wheel drive.

Roland Smith