Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica Autoreflex, was: Spin the ring
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:32:35 -0800

At 11:11 AM +0100 12/24/99, Raimo Korhonen wrote:
>Hi!
>Obviously you have a tender touch because the film wind system is quite
>delicate. In the sixties I jammed one and when I got it back, repaired, it
>jammed again on the first roll. The guy I borrowed it from was not amused.
>Maybe it works well if you do not change format too often.
>All the best!
>Raimo

Tender Touch??? What a nice thing to say! It's not what I hear most of the
time.

Seriously, I've had a number of Konicas, used them hard, and never had one
single one ever fail me. During the same period of about 10 years, I had
Leicas which saw about 30% of the use and were into the shop for various
ailments about 10 times. Mind you, most of the Konicas were the T, T2 and
T3, which were notably rugged cameras (but not half frame).

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com