Subject: Re: [Leica] Konica Autoreflex, was: Spin the ring
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 11:11:44 +0100

Hi!
Obviously you have a tender touch because the film wind system is quite
delicate. In the sixties I jammed one and when I got it back, repaired, it
jammed again on the first roll. The guy I borrowed it from was not amused.
Maybe it works well if you do not change format too often.
All the best!
Raimo
Photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen