Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:07:10 -0800

Merry Christmas to the gang,

To everyone throughout the LUG/LEG world who share this day as I, may I
wish you the Merriest of Christmas. A Healthy, Happy New Year and may you
be blest with warm family, good friends and many good pictures for the new
Millennium.

To those who celebrate their Holy Day at a different time, may I invite you
to share this day with me and mine, so that you may have peace, prosperity
and happiness throughout the coming New Year.

It is a time to put aside squabbles and remember why we are here, a small
camera that draws us together as equals, doing something we all enjoy with
great passion, being photographers.

My best wishes to all of you, where ever you may be, all the people of the
world should be so lucky to have the family of friends as we have in this
group, LEG or LUG.

best wishes to all,
ted

Ted Grant