Subject: Re: [Leica] Why not Slik carbon?
From: "Bill Christensen" <billc@xsite.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:24:38 -0600

I also advocate the Gitzo carbon tripods but acquired the 1348 legs.  While
a bit heavier than the 1227, the tripod can support long lenses with the R
and the legs can be folded out so the tripod head is virtually next to the
ground.  It is incredibly versatile.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Bill Christensen