Subject: Re: [Leica] back in the LUG
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:32:46 EST

I noticed this on a Leica school day in England, and raised it with the guy
there. I was told that this was normal and that there was no way with the R8
(other than manual) that I could lock any particular shutter speed such as
1/250. He said that the camera would always choose what it thought was best,
but should not drop below what I had chosen, provided there was enough light.
It was one factor that I was very unsure about with the camera.

Gerry
Gerry Walden (UK)