Subject: Re: [Leica] Moon
From: Byron Rakitzis <leica@rakitzis.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 20:42:56 -0800 (PST)

> I saw it rising over the Fremont bridge and boy did I wish I had a CAT lens in
> my Glove Box to grab it with!

I was outside a supermarket at 6pm, the moon was just rising above the
treetops. I used a 90mm lens to get a rather hopeless picture but the
moon did look bigger on the horizon. I can't remember if this is a true
optical effect or simply an illusion.

Maybe if I reverse my enlarger lens I can make a decent enlargement.. ;_)

Byron.