Subject: Re: LUGRe: [Leica] Thank you!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 19:28:57 -0800

sometime around 12/22/99 12:42 PM, Ted Grant at tedgrant@islandnet.com was
heard  to write:

>> Ted  -  everyone knows that the USA is relatively young country!  But c'mon!
>> 70yrs!>>>>
>
> No that's me age me son, not theirs! :)

Let's not forget that Canada has only been a "real" country for 32 years
(Queen Elizabeth finally gave it up in '67)!

:-)

I know, I had it engraved on my Winchester Model 94 30-30 rifle - Canadian
Centennial edition. And that was before I lived up there for 4.5 years.

Yep, I was a gun-toting Canadian wannabe. :-)

- --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Cynicism often masquerades for sophistication in our society, but more often
than not it's merely an indicator of resentment.