Subject: Re: [Leica] Black paint rewind crank, was: Welcome back Bob
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 20:48:41 EST

In a message dated 12/21/1999 4:46:30 PM, Lucien wrote:

<<What about a black paint rewind crank ?>>

Lucien,

I'm thinking about doing a Rewind for the black paint M6.  I want to see one
first, so I can tell what the finish should look like, and if there will be
enough interest in them.  I can do the current Rewind in baked enamel for an
additional charge, so I don't think the finish will be a problem.

All the best,
Richard Wasserman