Subject: Re: LUG[Leica] Re: Re: Moon beams
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 07:39:12 -0800

sometime around 12/21/99 3:24 AM, George Huczek at ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca
was heard  to write:

> This is a popular misconception that I thought was cleared up earlier.  To
> repeat, it is an optical illusion, and only that.

And what do you think an optical illusion is? Diffraction could very well be
the case of the illusion. Nobody thinks the moon really gets bigger.

- --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

"You can't cajole someone into loving you by simply being nice to be
around." - Garrison Keillor - As heard on "A Prairie Home Companion"