Subject: Re: [Leica] Taxes, was: the price of an 35mm apo
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:39:18 +0300

Raimo Korhonen wrote:

> On the other hand, to the East of us there?s a country where the
> people do not pay their taxes - you would not want to live there
> either.

You really have a problem with that country, don't you. I had the
impression you were recovering from heart failure after your outburst at
me, a while back.

Russia's problems, however, do not stem from insufficient collection of
taxes, but from waste of collected taxes by the very people who collect
them.

You're such a funny guy.