Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm Elmarit/Summicron Quandry
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:46:11 -0600

Roger,

I have the 90/2.8 Elmarit-M (in silver chrome, no less!!)  It is a superb
lens at all stops.  I had the option to buy the 90/2.0 APO but passed it
by.  It is even better, it seems, if that is possible - but I didn't need
the extra stop, weight or cost.  I project my slides on a 60 x 60 matt
screen with a Leica P-2002 and 90 FF supercoloplan lens and slides from
this lens knock me out!! (If I have taken them properly, that is!)  (BTW I
have the M6 TTL, 35/1.4 ASPH and the above 90 all in silver chrome. It
makes a great lookin kit to my mind).  You will like the 90/2.8.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX