Subject: Re: [Leica]The value of Popular Photography
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:00:03 -0800

M6TTL HM:  "In terms of feel, balance, finish, smoothness, precision,
finesse, and yes, optical performance, it is still unsurpassed."

21mm Asph.:  "The best performing and most expensive 21mm ... a peerless
jewel that costs a king's ransom."

35mm 'lux:  "In terms of performance, this lens is unsurpassed and seldom
equalled among 35mm 1.4 optics."

90mm APO:  "On outstanding 90mm f/2 lens -- the best we've ever tested and
far superior to the old 90mm f/2 Summicron, which was and is no slouch."

Tom