Subject: Re: [Leica] New website -- seeking feedback
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 06:15:04 +0100

Dave,

I got to the opening screen, but when I actually entered, the only part of the
site that worked was the profile. I could not find any place to look at the
pictures. I have the three selections on the left (profiles, links, contact) and
nothing on the main screen, even after several reloads. I am using Nescape 4.5
under Win 98.

Nathan

Dave Fisher wrote:

> Dear fellow LUG members,
>
> After bashing my head trying to construct a website, it's finally done. I'd
> like to invite you all to take a look and would appreciate any feedback. The
> site as it presently stands is exclusively black & white photojournalism --
> lots of music, travel, home, etc. -- with colour archives already in the
> works to join it shortly.
>
> The URL is: http://home.golden.net/~tekapo
>
> I tried compressing the images as small as possible without too much loss in
> quality. It shouldn't take too long for the images to load. The site is
> randomly ordered; about 40% of it was taken with my M6.
>
> As I say, any and all feedback is appreciated. Please tell me what browser
> you're viewing it on as well, that would be helpful, and don't hesitate to
> be critical about the photos or the site itself.
>
> Cheers, Dave Fisher
> Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
> tekapo@golden.net

- --