Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-Elmar?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 12:55:52 -0700

Erwin Puts has a review of this lens on his "Leica Papers" site:

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/leicahome.html

He likes it and if you can live with f4 as a maximum aperture, I am sure you
would too. Personally I am struggling with my summicroms :( in the lowlight
1/8 stuff and trying to come up with a logical argument to convince myself
that I should get that Noctilux :) rather than just Summiluxes :I.

John Collier