Subject: Re: [Leica] tripod recommendations
From: "dwpost" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:52:56 -0500

Henry-
Like a fool, I sold my Tiltall ( Star-D) several years ago. My brother
wanted a sturdy platform for his video camera- and when I realized my
mistake, he wouldn't part with it!! The Tiltall is indeed a wonderful
tripod.
Your mention of the new ones prods me to ask what differences exist between
the old and the new. I would like to get another, but I've been loathe to
buy one blindly by mail ( not carried locally!).
Your evaluation would be most welcome!
Dan