Subject: Re: [Leica] tripod recommendations
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:57:55 +0300

- --------------C9A51FDE4E0FAAD31DB939E0

Take a look at the Manfrotto carbon 440. It's a new release from
Manfrotto. I never wanted a Gitzo, because I find them a little too
clumsy (the leg rings). Manfrotto got it right for me and it can do some
more than the Gitzo, too.

Bernard.

Steve Caspersen wrote:

>  Looking for tripod recommendations.  I use an M6 with 35 and 50mm
> lenses and an R6 with a 90mm.  Shoot landscapes quite a bit,
> particularly in the Southwest (in sandy locations).  Don't want a
> tripod that is heavy, just something light-weight but very stable.
> Recommendations?  Thanks.

- --------------C9A51FDE4E0FAAD31DB939E0

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Take a look at the Manfrotto carbon 440. It's a new release from Manfrotto.
I never wanted a Gitzo, because I find them a little too clumsy (the leg
rings). Manfrotto got it right for me and it can do some more than the
Gitzo, too.

<P>Bernard.

<P>Steve Caspersen wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Looking
for tripod recommendations.&nbsp; I use an M6 with 35 and 50mm lenses and
an R6 with a 90mm.&nbsp; Shoot landscapes quite a bit, particularly in
the Southwest (in sandy locations).&nbsp; Don't want a tripod that is heavy,
just something light-weight but very stable.&nbsp; Recommendations?&nbsp;
Thanks.</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>