Subject: [Leica] Darkroom Kit
From: "Rod Fleming" <rodfleming@sol.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:18:16 -0000

Hi

Well, it's Friday, and we will probably be moving premises next year, so a
bit of darkroom rationalisation is in order.

This means that I have the following items for sale:

Leitz Focomat 1c enlarger. This is the extended column version, but comes
with a spare standard column, baseboard  lamp unit, negative carrier and
parallelogram (pretty well a whole enlarger for spares). It works very well
indeed, and is in very good condition.

They seem to go for about £200, but I'd take £175.

DeVere 203 bench mounted enlarger with Ilford 500 multicontrast system. Will
handle negs up to 6x9, but comes with mixing box and carriers for 35mm only.
Other parts are available from Odyssey, who make the DeVere range.  This is
a seriously  robust and professional piece of kit, and is again in very good
condition. The Ilford 500 system is brilliant, BTW.

These seem to go for about £700, I'll accept £500.

Neither enlarger with lens.

Buyer pays carriage and insurance at cost.

Anyone interested, please Email me off-list  and I will provide further
details, pictures etc.

Cheers

Rpd