Subject: RE: [Leica]The value of Popular Photography
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:34:09 -0800

Boy Dan, I wish I had written that!   RIGHT ON! ( With fist in the air!)

I had suggested some time back making the profitable lenses with other
camera mounts ( Canon and Nikon for thh PJ folk), or maybe merge with
Yashica's Contax Group....
but your thought of Agfa is brilliant....
How bout this list, mostly from the Europeon LF equipment, but certainly
entertaining.........all seem to have the same niche marketing strategies...

Schneider
Rodenstock
ARCA-Swiss
Sinar
Alpa ( probably in the same or worse boat)
Cambo

Frank Filippone