Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: OT: Breakfast in Bavaria
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 04:46:34 -0800

Peter, thanks.....absolutely correct item description, but  perchance there
is a shortened name?  I remember something a bunch of syllables shorter?

Frank

> Frühstücksverpackungsabfallaufbewahrungsbehälter.
>
> I try to transcript to English:
>
> Frjustjuks-ferpahkoongs-upfahl-owfbewahroongs-behelter. (or so)

Frank's direct translation ( I speak no German, I only translate through my
German-English dictionary)
Breakfast wrapping rubbish on keep container

or in more idiomatic English......

The breakfast-wrapping-rubbish holding container.......  A Perfect
description......