Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens choice--sole lens for M6
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:00:27 -0500

Wow, Bob, there must be some energy wasteroos around Central Missouri,
either that or you're shilling for your employer. ;-)  Where my son
goes to preschool (here in Eastern Massachusetts) the classrooms
consistently meter at 1/60 at 1.4, right in line with typical
household lighting.  Back in the "good old days" I remember public
spaces lit with flourescents clocking 1/60 at f/5.6, but that's was a
l-o-n-g time ago.

I was working with another photographer at the Federal Courthouse in
Boston the other night photographic some area teenagers staging mock
trials.  The lights in the courtrooms were cranked full up (for video
taping and the like).  The brightest room I was in metered 1/60 at
2.8, the others were 1/60 at f/2.

Rob Schneider