Subject: RE: [Leica] Konica HEXAR RF Lenses reviewed in CI #220
From: "Andrew S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:15:19 -0500

Eric, BD, Dave, and all fellow rangefinder enthusiasts:

I may have been too hasty in my opinion about the  Hexar; thus BD made a
valid point. But we have previous posts by Erwin and  information from other
sources(e.g., Osterloh) about the relationship between focusing accuracy
versus  focal length and f-stop for a given rangefinder baselength. Let us
then wait for Erwin's and field-users' comments on the Hexar RF.
However, it would be helpful to all of us if, for example, Steve Gandy or
Lucien were to summarize the main features of the

MINOLTA CLE,     LEICA M6,    HEXAR RF

regards, Andrew Jordan