Subject: [Leica] Terrific Response
From: John Manzione <john@xtremecamera.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:45:01 -0500

Thank you to all the folks that have emailed us in response to our request
for writers to write about Leica. We are thrilled to be able to include a
new monthly column.

As a special way of saying thanks for your support and encouraging words we
would like to offer the list members a special deal;

If you go to our member information page
(http://www.xtremecamera.com/memberinfo.index.html) and use this promo code
"Leica-1299" you can get a 1 year membership for $25.00. No strings
attached. The regular price is $55.00

If you think you might like to get a lifetime membership which entitles you
to a www.yourname.com web address totally free with no monthly hosting fee
ever, and all the benefits of membership, go to
http://www.xtremecamera.com/memberinfo/lifeapplication.html
Sorry, but we have to limit this offer to 25 people.
The cost to be a lifetime member will be $350.00, you must use this
promocode in the application: "Leica-Life".

Just our way of saying Merry Christmas and thanks for your encouraging
words...and you know who you are! :-)

- --
John (forgive my typing) Manzione
Publisher/Xtreme Camera
92 Manor Road
Concord, NH 03303
603.226.2439
603.224.8162(fx)
www.xtremecamera.com

- ---H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y ' S   &  H A P P Y   N E W  Y E A R   2000---