Subject: [Leica] Leica Article
From: John Manzione <john@xtremecamera.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:19:45 -0500

I am interested in running an article in our next issue of Xtreme Camera on
Leica. If anyone on the list has writing abilities and would be interested
in writing please let me know. I would also be interested in running a photo
layout with images taken with a Leica.

Best,

John Manzione
Publisher

- --
John (forgive my typing) Manzione
Publisher/Xtreme Camera
92 Manor Road
Concord, NH 03303
603.226.2439
603.224.8162(fx)
http://www.xtremecamera.com

- ---H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y ' S   &  H A P P Y   N E W  Y E A R   2000---