Subject: Re: [Leica] M2/M3 flash connections
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:26:22 -0500

I found the adapters to be a nuisance. They kept pressing into my
forehead and had the tendency, when unattended, to loosen just
enough to break the contact.

Sherry Krauter here in the U.S. changed my M3 sockets over to
the standard PC type several years ago and, at the same time,
converted them both to X-sync.

Roy