Subject: Re: [Leica] M2/M3 flash connections
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:05:36 -0500

At 01:49 PM 12/14/1999 EST, Mark Langer queried:
>1)  Are adaptors for PC connection still made?  Who sells them and how
>much are they?
>
>2)  Is a permanent conversion to regular PC connections possible?  If so,
>who does them and are they advisable (or affordable)?
>
>3)  Are the plastic plugs that cover the standard M2/M3 flash connectors
>still made?  Who sells them and how much are they?

a)  Yes, the adapters are available.  Any full-service village camera store
will have them, for $5 or so.

b)   Yes, I have had an M3 converted.  Cost me around $20.

c)    Yes, I got some new covers about 5 or 6 years back, but I forget
where I found them.  They may still be available from Leica.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!