Subject: Re: [Leica] chosing between 50Nocti or 50Summi
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:51:12 +0100

Arthur Leyenberger wrote:

> what if you have a Summaron (sp?) f1.5 and can only
> have one 50mm. Sell Summaron and
> get Summilux?

YES

> get Summicron (most cost effective)

Maybe, but the extra stop of the Summilux will come in handy at times.

> get Noctilux (wait a while and save up the $$$ and
> then be nervous everythime I use it?

The Noctilux is not a good choice if that is your only 50mm lens. And
why would you be nervous? I am careful with my equipment, but at the end
of the day its purpose is to take pictures!

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium