Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Nova Processor
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:46:09 -0500

I have the 11X14 Nova tank. While I bought it for colour, I use it mostly
for black and white.  My time is limited (isn't everyone's) so I like the
idea of leaving the chemistry in the unit at all times. When I get home from
work, I turn the heater on (my darkroom is about 60 F in the winter). By the
time I finish supper, I can go into the darkroom and print for an hour or 2.
When I am finished, I cover each slot and leave... no clean up time. Instead
of an hour preparation and clean up time, I am able to spend the whole time
printing.
I love it.

Ken