Subject: [Leica] Re: Michigan Lugger Dinner
From: "Roy Feldman" <royfel@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:29:54 PST

Rob M writes<Thomas Kachadurian, a michigan Lugger is coming to the Detroit
area to give
a talk on publishing books.>
I feel I should point out that T.K. has a excellent book on the upper part
of Michigan, it is photographed and Mamiya rangefinder. He is scheduled to
give a lecture to the local ASMP on the pitfalls of book publishing, I just
figured that we could hijack him an have a bit more intimate discussion.