Subject: [Leica] Re: Meter Suggestions
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 23:26:45 -0800

Analog:
I like the Gossen Luna Pro F. Ambient as well as flash metering. The
Gossen has the best analog readout of any meter I've had. There are less
expensive models in the Gossen line (the Pilot and Scout) but they're not
as sensitive.

Digital:
The Sekonic L308B and the Sekonic L328. I have the latter, which has a
spot meter attachment and is a trifle more sensitive. It's an excellent,
accurate meter, but I prefer the Gossen's analog readout (I used one a
couple of months ago and fell in love with it).

Godfrey