Subject: RE: [Leica] chosing between 50Nocti or 50Summi
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 23:28:35 -0800

Richard wrote:

>Oh man, you shouldn't have posted this! I keep trying NOT to think
>about the Noctilux. I come up with a thousand reasons why I don't
>need one, and now you come along with this. I'm absolutely nuts
>about shallow depth-of-field! Aaaarrrggh!>>>>

Richard,
hell don't worry about paying just go get it, have some mind blowing fun
with it and if you can't make the payments .....sell! :)

<<<<I'm absolutely nuts  about shallow depth-of-field! Aaaarrrggh!>>>>>>

Neat lens, you don't have any background as there isn't any depth of field!
well Ok there's a smidgin!:)

Just think about the fun you'll have. :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant