Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM to M adapter rings
From: Stephen <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 17:40:57 -0800

Hi Johnathan,

I read your comment and then tried to figure out what you were talking about.

The burrs that I finally found are so small they are difficult to see or feel,
and I believe have no effect whatsoever on how the adapter works.  Discounting
the "Leitz" engraving, I find it difficult to tell the difference between the
two makes, though I will agree that the Leitz adapters have a slightly better
finish -- at almost 2 1/2 the cost in the used market.  In any case, you can get
your money back if you are not satisfied.

Stephen Gandy