Subject: [Leica] Auctions...
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 06:01:29 +0000

>>>Now, this is really ridiculous! Someone is selling this booklet on
Ebay =
(Dutch auction, so must be several copies). This book was sent to me for
=
free in Australia (by Leica)....why would anyone want to pay for it?! =
Talk about "suckers"....3 bids so far.<<<

Ross,
Another guy appears to be making a career of selling printed ads torn
from old magazines. "Suitable for framing." I also saw a used darkroom
exposure meter (Ilford EM-10) auction for MORE than it sells for brand
new! Guess you can tout anything in the right atmosphere.

- --Mike