Subject: [Leica] Re: Magnum Degrees
From: Federico Agostini <FedericoAgostini1@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 03:39:31 -0500

Hi, everybody!

I just got a copy of "Magnum Degrees" (Phaidon Press Ltd.) by Michael
Ignatieff published on occasion of the 50th anniversary of the famous
agency. It's absolutely a must for anyone interested in that kind of
photography. Many of the pictures are relatively recent and unseen
before. The layout and the quality of printing are fantastic. It's for me
a great window on the state of our world and a source of meditation on
the end of this century/millennium.
It's available at Amazon.co.uk at the price of GBP 33.88+shipping.

Cheers!

Federico Agostini
101715.212@compuserve.com