Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: SONG: Shoot Bliss
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 14:41:06 -0800

At 4:42 PM -0500 12/7/99, Martin Howard wrote:
>And another offering, this time about a collectors' private thoughts as he
>contemplates a purchase... ;)
>

>                     SHOOT IT
>             Music by Michael Jackson
>              Words by Martin Howard

and

>                      BLISS
>                  Music by Prince
>              Words by Martin Howard

...some people may fondle their cameras too much, but man, you've got _WAY_
too much time on your hands. Go out and take some pictures, for heaven's
sake! ;-)

Great stuff.I'll be humming/mumbling it to myself all afternoon. We had
'Weird Al' doing 'Eat it', so I guess following this along some path lands
us at 'Like-a Martin'.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com