Subject: Re: [Leica] 135mm Hektor
From: "Marshall C. Hunt Jr" <huntmc2@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 22:41:53 -0500

All the 135mm Hektors that you want to buy have the separable mount.  For
bellows I the lens head fits to 16580 which fits to 16590 to focus from
infinity to 1:1.
For bellows II the lens head fits to 16472 which fits to 16558 which goes from
infinity to 0.75.
For visoflex 2 or 3 the lens head fits 16472 which fits 16464 which goes from
infinity to  1:3.3.
If you add them all together, they total 98836, which is the number of years it
takes to figure out all the Leica adapters.