Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 advice
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 20:03:33 -0700

On button rewind M2s you have to hold the button down while rewinding(
except for a few produced just before the switch to lever rewind). Sounds
like a minor inconvenience but knob rewind is slow and awkward enough
already. If you can find a button rewind that locks in while rewinding, grap
it as they are just as convenient as lever rewind but generally less
expensive in comparable conditions.

John Collier