Subject: [Leica] Re: Spouses and Leicas [was Wives and Leicas]
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 99 02:52:08 GMT

Or try this...Use Leica lens(es) to photograph either spouse or spouse's
favorite subject, in my case, our thoroughbreds. When the pictures are
developed, elaborate on the point that the shots would have been *impossible*
were it not for the low light capabilities of Leica glass. (In our case, not
far from the truth ;-)

Sandy (who, fortunately, has yet to have had cause to hide a new lens  :-)