Subject: [Leica] Value of a lens?
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 18:46:27 -0500

I don't have whatever guide it is that lists the likely price ranges
for used Leica products, so I'm hoping someone here will help me out.

I have a mint Summicron-R, serial #2651555 (catalog #11228, series
VI).  It is in the corresponding box and is complete with the plastic
bubble, hood, cap, and warranty card-import certificate.  If it has
ever been used, it was used gently.  It has never been used by me.
Next to the serial numbers on the box (side and bottom) someone has
written "R3."

What's this puppy worth?

Thanks,
Rob Schneider