Subject: [Leica] Focometer question
From: "Gareth Jolly" <garethjolly@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:54:52 +1100

- ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BF4045.49FCF960

With my Focomat, the second hand dealer threw in an old Focometer 2 =
timer etc for free.

Unfortunately, it does not have the power cable between the enlarger and =
the Focometer.  Worse still, the cable connections seem somewhat non =
standard. On the Focometer end, there is a socket - along the lines you =
would find on an electric kettle in Europe.  On the Focomat end, there =
is a relatively standard 3 pin connection.

Does anyone have any idea of where I might get a cable? I'm based in =
Sydney, Australia. I have put a call into Adeal - hopefully that will =
bear fruit.

Secondly, there seem to be a few extra functions on the Focometer 2 =
besides a straight timer.  Does anyone know what they do?  For example, =
there is a single digit LED marked 'REZ' and what seems to be a menu =
across the top with different symbols / words such as 'LUZ' and 'IND'..

The Focometer seems to date back to 1989 - there is a completed warranty =
card on it, but not instructions.

Can any one help?

Thanks in advance
Gareth Jolly

- ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BF4045.49FCF960

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>With my Focomat, the second hand =
dealer threw in=20
an old Focometer 2 timer etc for free.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Unfortunately, it does not have the power cable =
between the=20
enlarger and the Focometer.&nbsp; Worse still, the cable connections =
seem=20
somewhat non standard. On the Focometer end, there is a socket - along =
the lines=20
you would find on an electric kettle in Europe.&nbsp; On the Focomat =
end, there=20
is a relatively standard 3 pin connection.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Does anyone have any idea of where I might get a =
cable? I'm=20
based in Sydney, Australia. I have put a call into Adeal - hopefully =
that will=20
bear fruit.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Secondly, there seem to be a few extra functions on =
the=20
Focometer 2 besides a straight timer.&nbsp; Does anyone know what they =
do?&nbsp;=20
For example, there is a single digit LED marked 'REZ' and what seems to =
be a=20
menu across the top with different symbols / words such as 'LUZ' and=20
'IND'..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>The Focometer seems to date back to 1989 - there is =
a=20
completed warranty card on it, but not instructions.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Can any one help?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks in advance</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Gareth Jolly</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BF4045.49FCF960--