Subject: [Leica] Looking for a Book
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 10:08:13 -0700

I have read in Erwin Puts pages and the archives that Gunter Osterloh  has a
relatively (1997) new version of his book Leica M available in English from
Umschau. Does anyone have a source for this tittle? Amazon listed it as
being available in 2000 but they dropped that listing a while ago. Any help
would be appreciated. I have searched the archives and $627 is just a little
rich for the earlier versions. $626.99, now we are talking. Our local
library stocked the tittle but they had a volunteer prune the photo section
and it ended on the delete table and sold for$1 but not to me.

John Collier